Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

In honor of Thanksgiving, I would like to say I'm thankful for Canada. No really, I'm being serious. They are like a foil to the USA. They show how much better America is. Even the NHL Network agrees. Today, they aired the World Junior Championship from last year and 2004 between the US and Canada. And who won in both years? You guessed it, the US.

On another note, Canada is still lame. As many know, Thanksgiving is an American day. What's more American than massacring a cajillion turkeys in order for families to sit around a table already full of food and stuff their faces while watching football? The holiday is stupid to begin with, and then Canada goes and celebrates it. COPYCATS!

To make matters worse, they celebrate it on the second monday in October. Coincidentally, this happens to be Columbus Day in the US. What does this mean? Canada is clearly trying to outshine the US. News flash, Canada still sucks!

To my fellow Americans, and others who celebrate Thanksgiving on this glorious November day, Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a clip from my favorite show, How I Met Your Mother:

No comments:

Post a Comment